about me... in pictures.
I saw this on Emily's blog and Maddy suggested it as a fun post back when I was stuck in a rut. So, I thought I'd take a whack at it. You're supposed to answer the following questions by using Google Image Search, but I *cheated* on a couple of them.
favorite color:

favorite animal:
*picture found here*

a bad habit:

favorite food:

favorite objects:
*picture found here*

town you live in:

your name:

your favorite song:

your job:

favorite author:

a place you would like to travel to:

favorite dessert:
Now it's your turn to take a whack at it!












11 comments:
yours is GOOD. i love mixing bowls too! is that place you want to visit greece? and that hamburger looks like fuddruckers...mmmmm, i wish we had one closer to us!
Em,
VERY GOOD!
Yes, I'm dying to visit Santorini, Greece. My parents stopped there on a cruise and it is GORGEOUS!
And bonus points for knowing that it's a Fuddrucker's Burger!
I bet you're closer to one than I am!
that's really cool! i love it. i probably won't do it, but i love it! :D
What a fun post! Who is that author? Is it in spanish?
that was a lot of fun! i will always love how much you love bowls (i hope i come in second place for bowl loving!)
Haha... love the picture of Antofagasta... can you imagine if we really had such amazing sea life that close?
Kim,
This is a REAL picture of Antofa! I guess a few years ago, a whale came here to have her baby...crazy, huh!
Is that really your town? Do you really get to see Orca whales? Too cool.
Marie,
Yes, this is Antofagasta. Wanna come for a visit? :)
Unfortunately, the Orcas are rare, but dolphins and seals are normal.
Wow, I learned alot about you. Riley's on my lap and she says "Yummy" to the cookies!
One of the amazing recipes you've brought into my life recently!
:)
I still need to do this. In fact, I think I have 4 or 5 tags stacked up.
Post a Comment