April 5, 2012

some bunny loves me.






I've been under the weather the past couple of days. Head cold, sinus infection—one or the other.
Yesterday, during a very pathetic moment when I was feeling extremely sorry for myself, I heard a knock at the door. Slowly, I shuffled out of bed, tissue in hand, and opened the door.
There on my porch was the cutest Easter care basket.
And suddenly, my dreary day seemed bright.

Thank you, secret bunny.
You're the best.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love thoughtful people! What a sweet gift. I hope you feel better friend.

cheryl said...

That's not from any old easter bunny. It's one who has an eye for beauty. Feel better soon! Hopefully, just in time for Easter.

Angie said...

Just what you need a little love in a great package. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs, A

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! They know you well! :)
Hope you're feeling better!!
~Heidi

Austin said...

Miss your blog almost as much as I miss you. ;)